- Automatic DB Expansion configuration failed with following messages:
Exception CX_DBA_ADBC in program
SQL statement: sp_dbextend 'set', 'device','<SID>_log_001', '150M', '5120M'
caused by Exception CX_SQL_EXCEPTION in class CL_SYB_RDI_QUERY
SQL Code: 10321
SQL Message: [ASE Error SQL10321][SAP][ASE ODBC Driver][Adaptive Server Enterprise]Ad-hoc updates to system catalogs not enabled. A user with System Security Officer (SSO) role must reconfigure system to allow this.
- ASE server was upgraded recently from ASE15.7 SP122 to ASE15.7 SP136 per SAP Note 1599814;
- ASE scripts don't match the ASE version. ASE scripts version is still ASE 15.7 SP 122, which is older than current ASE version(ASE15.7 SP136).
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) 6.0
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions
SQL13021, sp_version, sp_dbextend, Automatic DB Expansion, ASE upgrade, DBA Cockpit, dbacockpit , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.