- SMP 3.0 crashes
- No users can use the application until a reboot of SMP 3.0
- The users who reported the issue are in a clustered environment
- The SMP 3.0/Agentry server crashes when the user logins to the application
- Linux Server
- 2~6+ clustered nodes in SMP 3.0
- Android Samsung A3 (Agentry client)
- SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 (SP11 PL02)
- SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.0 (Agentry SP 14.7.6)
"Agentry server crash", "SMP 3.0 crash", "SMP 3.0 nodes goes down", "SMP 3.0 and Agentry cluster crashes", "Users login to SMP 3.0 crashes the server", "SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 and Agentry crash", "multi-node crashes in Agentry" , KBA , MOB-ONP-AGS , SAP Mobile On Premise Agentry Server , MOB-SDK-AGC , SAP Mobile SDK Agentry Clients , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.