- Viewing an email in Outlook looks different than the Web Intelligence document it is based on.
- This occurs when sending a WebIntellignece document to an email address in mHTML format through Publications
- The layout, alignment, spacing and overall look of the email can appear different
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- Web Intelligence
BI41 BI42 BI4.1 BI 4.1 4.2 WebIntelligence webi web intelligence report view render HTML mhtml email msg .msg different change outlook office MS microsoft , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-BIP-PUB , Publishing and scheduling in InfoView/BI launch pad , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.