- When you create a contact person for an account, you found the relationship is added to table BUT050, BUT051. But in table BUT052, the entry is missing.
- You want to know how to add the entry in table BUT052.
- During synchronization, the communication data of BP contact communication data is not synchronized to Customer contact.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0
- SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- Customer/Vendor integration
- Master Data Synchronization
work address, BP_CONT/ContactQuickCreateEF, BP_CONT, BUILCNTSTDADDRESS, STRUCT.ADDRESS_GUID, BUPA_OUTBOUND_BPR_FILL_CENTRAL, BPR_FILL_CENTRAL, contact, communication, synchronization failed, XD03, VAP3. , KBA , AP-MD-BP , Business Partner , CRM-MD-BP , Business Partners , LO-MD-BP-SYN , Synchronization Business Partner with Customer/Vendor , AP-MD-BP-SYN , Business Partner Synchronization , AP-MD-BP-RS , Relationships , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.