- Content activation in Solution Manager 7.20
- Mandatory steps required prior to Content Activation
- TECHNICAL_SYSTEM_NOT_FOUND in "Check Readiness for Charm Content"
- Non-ABAP and Virtual systems require the technical system configuration in LMDB
- Open projects to be migrated to the new master data model, using Solution, Branch, logical component groups, etc., and to new change cycle types. Content of the assignment blocks Projects, Documents and Solutions to be transferred to content of Solution Documentation assignment block (as far as this is possible).
SAP Solution Manager 7.20
SAP Solution Manager 7.2
SOLMAN, CHARM, migration, 7.1, 7.2 , KBA , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.