- You have configured a SOAP Sender Adapter scenario using Hana Cloud Platform (HCP)
- For example, ERP -> SOAP Sender -> HCP -> SOAP Receiver -> COD
- You have configured Client Authentication in the SOAP Sender channel
- When doing a connection test in the backend R/3 via the report RCOD_CHECK_E2E_CONNECTIVITY, you are unexpectedly prompted for a user/password
- You see an error similar to below:
Connection failure reason could not be identified
Message no. COD_ERP_COMMON013
- Deeper analysis by SAP can also show the following in the ljs trace:
ERROR#com.sap.esb.application.services.cxf.interceptor.AuthorizationInterceptor....#Unauthorized. Endpoint configured for client-certificate authentication was called with basic authentication.
- And the http_access trace will have a corresponding 401 (Unauthorized) error:
POST /<your endpoint> HTTP/1.1 401 5 1 <tennant hostname>:443
SAP Cloud Platform Integration
HCI, HANA Cloud Integration, tenant, IFlow, Integration Flow, deployment, model configurator, SSL, ABAP proxy , KBA , LOD-HCI-PI-RT , Integration Runtime , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.