When you maintain an infotype 0006 (IT0006) record using the 'Foreign Address' button, the system performs incorrect validations (i.e., incorrect warning or error messages).
- Create a record for IT0006, subtype 4 (Emergency address) for an employee from Canada.
- In the IT0006 screen, choose the 'Foreign address' button.
- Choose a country for the foreign address (in this case, Luxembourg).
- You try to enter a telephone number with more than 10 digits (which is valid for a Luxembourg phone number), but the system displays error message 'Telephone number including area code, must consist of 10 digits' (Message number 5U606).
- Error message 5U606 should be used only when validating a USA or Canada address.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
foreign address, it0006, infotype 0006, t588m, v_t588m, mp000600, mp000600_ce, it 0006, it6, CSSR, land1, itbld, 2000 , KBA , PA-PA-XX , General Parts , PA-PA-US , USA , PA-PA-CA , Canada , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.