- Web client
- Info code 3000
- Use Original Address
- POBOX validation failing
- Global Address Cleanse (GAC)
- NW_PO_BOX_* output fields are not populated
- Data is mapped via the Netweaver input fields in GAC
Valid PO Box addresses receive infocode 3000 from DQM for SAP
- US PO Box information is not being output from GAC in the Netweaver output fields
- Processing PO Box address in Job_Realtime_DQ_SAP_Address_Cleanse_Suggestions job
- PO Box information is output as expected if suggestion lists are disabled on the US engine
Data Quality Management for SAP 4.0 SP6 and later
DQ, DQM, DQM4SAP, infocode, 3000, bupa, nw, postcode2 , KBA , EIM-DQM-SAP , Data Quality Management for SAP , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.