- Subcontracting purchase requisitions (item category - 'L'), which were generated from a production order, do not contain components. BOM explosion was not carried out.
- This also applies to subcontracting purchase requisitions that are created with SD / PS transactions or with BAPI_REQUISITION_CREATE, which calls function module ME_REQUISITION_EXT.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
ECC, CO01, ME53N, purchase requsition, subcontracting, components, BOM, BAPI_REQUISITION_CREATE, ME_REQUISITION_EXT , ME154 , ME 154, Bill of Material, CS01, CS02, CS03, BOM explosion, components list, parts list, sales order , KBA , MM-PUR-REQ , Purchase Requisitions , MM-PUR-GF-SC , Subcontracting , MM-PUR-REQ-BAPI , BAPIs - Purchase requisition , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.