- In LCL Scenarios, while the main business units take orders from customers, gateway consolidation centers consolidates shipments from various business units and creates a consolidated booking with the ocean carrier.
- In some cases, the gateway and the business unit fall under different company organization which necessitates an internal settlement between the gateway and the business unit ( Inter Company Internal settlement)
- Also, depending on the business process followed, some companies prefer for a settlement between the gateway and the business unit even if they are under the same company organization.
- This settlement would be an intra-company internal settlement.
- SAP Transportation Management 110
- SAP Transportation Management 120
- SAP Transportation Management 130
- SAP Transportation Management 140
- SAP Transportation Management 150+
ISD, FWO, Ready for Invoicing, SAP Transportation Management , KBA , TM-FWS-INT , Internal Settlement , TM-FWM-FWO , Forwarding Order , TM-CF-CC , Charge Calculation , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.