The user may face one of below scenario:
- In transaction code ME23N, WBS elements are not shown purchasing order, even though it is actually there.
- In transaction code ME23N, if a user is searching for a Purchasing order and entered in the dynamic selection (Shift+F4) the WBS element, the search always fails.
- This could happen when open PO in reporting transaction code ME2N/ME2M.
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Material Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
EKKN-PS_PSP_PNR； EKPO-DISUB_PSPNR； dynamic search with WBS； ME23N; ME2J , KBA , IS-ADEC-SUB , Subcontracting , MM-PUR-GF-ACC , Account assignment , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.