- Business Intelligence (BI) resides in server A, Information Platform Services (IPS) and Information Steward (IS) reside in server B
- BI launch pad can be logged on directly
- When logging on IS through BI launch pad, for user with SAP authentication, how to make sure the user logging on it is identical with the one logging on BI launch pad
- Business Intelligence 4.1 and higher
- Information Platform Services 4.1 and higher
- Information Steward 4.2
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP Information Steward 4.2
SAP authentication, Information Steward, BI launch pad, IS, SSO, content, frame , KBA , EIM-IS-SVR , Information Steward - Administration/Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.