- Header text of a delivery document is not the same with the header text of it's reference sales order.
- Instead, the header text is the same with another sales order which doesn't seems to be relevant.
- The problem delivery document is created by T-code VLSP. (This can be checked by table field: LIKP-TCODE)
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HAN
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
text, delivery, sales order, reference, VLSP, copy, LIKP-TCODE , KBA , SD-BF-TP , Word Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.