- Replication from SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) to MS SQL Server via Enterprise Connect Data Access (ECDA) for ODBC
- MS SQL Server connection created by using profile rs_ase_to_msss;standard in SAP Replication Server (SRS)
- Some of the commands in a transaction are skipped when batch 'on' for the DSI in SRS
- When batch is 'off' no commands are skipped
- Enterprise Connect Data Access (ECDA) Option for ODBC 15.7P
- SAP Replication Server Heterogeneous Edition (RSHE) 15.7.1 or higher
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1 or higher
MS sqlserver, MSSQL, DC server, DC instance, missing updates , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-REP-HET , Replication Server Heterogeneous Edition (RSHE) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.