- Unable to edit HANA OLAP connection.
- Following errors are seen in Central Management Console (CMC).
Error: “Failed to update the connection. Verify that you have administrative rights for the Business Objects system and try again.”
Error: "HTTP Status 500 error - org.apache.jasper.JasperException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:The provider type is not currently supported.: [http]."
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) Platform 4.2 sp3.
- Central Management Console (CMC).
- HANA OLAP connection promoted via Promotion Management.
HANNA , KBA , BI-BIP-CMC , Central Management Console (CMC) , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.