- Objects disappear from the Central Management Server (CMS)
- A number of objects are removed from the CMS database
- The Business Intelligence Platform becomes unusable
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.2
- Any database (Oracle, MS SQL, DB2, Sybase ASE, SQL Anywhere)
- Any Operating System (Windows, Linux, AIX, Solaris)
- BI system hosted on a virtual machine
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.