- When you create item based Invoice Reduction, at the item level: In the Correctn ID field, choose "2 Vendor Error: Reduce Invoice". Within fields "Invoice Amount Acc. to Vendor" and "Invoice Qty Acc. to Vendor", the Amount and Quantity populated refer to the Amount and Quantity which has been delivered from the Goods Receipt not the Amount and Quantity from the Delivery note.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, Item based, invoice reduction, Invoice Qty Acc. to Vendor, Invoice Amount Acc. to Vendor, Vendor Error, Reduce Invoice, RBWWR, RBMNG, MIR, MIGO, GOODS RECEIPT, ERROR, AMOUNT , KBA , MM-IV-LIV-RED , Invoice Reduction , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.