A Shopping Cart in SRM is created in classic scenario. Upon ordering it, the Purchase Order created in ECC does not have the EKKO status K (Purchase Order from BBP) but always 9 (Enjoy Purchase Order).
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
EBP, BAPI_PO_CREATE1, EKKO, EKKO-STATU, classic scenario, poheader-status, poheaderx-status , KBA , SRM-EBP-SHP , Shopping Cart , MM-PUR-PO-BAPI , BAPIs - Purchase order , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.