- Create an extended attribute in an Extended Model Definition (XEM) with a list of possible values.
- Add the extended attribute to a form.
- Editing the object a value can be selected in the dropdown listbox, but the field remains empty or reverts to the previous value after the mouse button is released.
- The new value may appear in the field after many tries, but disappears when Apply is clicked.
- It does not seem possible to store the new value in the model.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
missing, blank, lost, saved, stored, preserved, updated, dropdownlistbox, choose, chose, select, define, set , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.