- ASE errorlog report signal 11 at address s_handle
- The 'lasterror' section in the stacktrace is 2812
- ASE has configuration parameter "optimize temp table resolution" turned on
- Errorlog entries show :
Current process (0x16b3033a) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0000000081087aa0 (s_handle+0x310), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0000000000000098)
lasterror = 2812 preverror = 0 transtate = 1
- Followed by a a stack trace that includes:
- Please see attachment stack.txt for a complete stack example.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, stack, registers, 803477, CR803477, CR#803477, 811701, CR811701, CR#811701, statement, cache, purgesqlcache , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.