- Unable to send incident to SAP
- Unknown installation AI_CRM_IM_EXCH_OSS025
- Message not allowed AI_CRM_IM_EXCH_OSS014
- Your user has no SAP Support Portal user assigned AI_SC_EN060
- Contact person 000000XXXX does not have a valid S-user. AI_CRM_IM_TECH_DATA008
- Assigned S user and RFC user of destination are incompatible SOLMAN_SAP_BACKEND008
- The transaction could not be sent to SAP. See long text for help. AI_CRM_IM_ICT_EXCH035
- S-User (RFC) and S-User (contact) do not belong to the same customer. AI_CRM_IM_TECH_DATA012
- Getting following errors when trying to send Incident to SAP:
Installation number is missing in transaction.
Installation number is not assigned to a customer.
S-User (RFC) is not assigned to customer (installation)
SAP Solution Manager 7.1 and above
SOLMAN, VAR, Value Added Reseller, end-user, end user, unknown installation, SEND_TO_SAP , KBA , SV-SMG-SUP , Service Desk / Incident Management , SV-SMG-SUP-ISV , Service Desk for Software Partner , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.