- You are running transaction code FAGL_CO_PLAN to transfer CO Plan Documents to General Ledger and you are selecting option "check for existing data records". However some documents have been transferred more than once and you need to remove duplicate CO plan entries.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- General Ledger
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA Finance all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
RGUREC50, check for existing data records, RKEC1-PRUEF, duplicate, twice, FAGLFLEXT, FAGLFLEXP, GRR3, COSP, KP06 , KBA , FI-SL-SL-K , Planning , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.