- SAP NetWeaver Java is acting as SP (Service Provider) in SAML2.0 SSO (Single Sign On) scenario.
- SSO is not working. When checking the logs collected as per NOTE 1332726, you can see the Central Check is failing with error "Cannot honor virtual user request, there is an existing persistent user with the same logon ID." although login for SAML2LoginModule is successful.
- SAP NetWeaver 7.2 SPS08 or later versions
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3 SPS08 or later versions
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3 Enhancement Package 1 SPS04 or later versions
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4 or later releases
Virtual, SAML2, Federation , KBA , BC-JAS-SEC-SML , JAVA SAML 1.1 and 2.0 , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.