- This tree outlines the troubleshooting steps to reclaim the space on the Audit database in BOXI 3.1 and BI 4.x
- This tree helps in purging or deleting the older audit data from the Audit database
- This tree provides the recommendations and best practices to prevent the audit database from swelling.
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.x
- All Supported Audit databases
ADS, audit, auditing, BI, BOXI, 3.1, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.x, size, large, data, records, entries, size, huge, exponentially, GA, Guided Answers, purge, delete, space, fill , KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.