- When working with Warranty, Function Module - WTY04_CREATE_SERVICE_ORDER could be needed to create a Service Order from a warranty claim.
- The Function Module could be called by action Create Service Order - A103.
- However the Function Module does not contain any executable code in it.
- SAP Warranty Claim Processing (IS-A-WTY, LO-WTY)
- SAP ERP Central Component 5.0
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0
- SAP S/4HANA 1610
- SAP S/4HANA 1709
- SAP S/4HANA 1809
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise edition 1511
IS-A-WTY, LO-WTY, WTY04_CREATE_SERVICE_ORDER, function module, create service order, action A103, empty, code, standard, executable , KBA , IS-A-WTY , Warranty , LO-WTY , Warranty Claim Processing , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.