You are using a key figure which has one of the following two aggregation types:
- NO2: No Aggregation (X, If More Than One Value Occurs)
- NOP: No Aggregation (X, If More Than One Value Uneq. to 0 Occurs)
These aggregation types are very special and may lead to one of the following issues:
- Compression of an InfoCube terminates with error DBMAN 378.
- It is not possible to add such a key figure to a certain InfoProvider, e.g. the message 'Only permitted InfoObjects (not contained InfoObjects) transferred.
Message no. R7I316' is displayed.
- When queries are generated, the system issues warning BRAIN 156.
- Transaction LISTCUBE does not display the expected values for key figures with aggregation NOP and/or NO2.
- SAP Netweaver 7.3
- SAP Netweaver 7.4
- SAP Netweaver 7.5
BRAIN156, BRAIN 156, DBMAN 378, no aggregation, RSD1 , KBA , BW-BEX-OT , OLAP Technology , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP , Analyzing Data , BW-BEX-OT-DBIF , Interface to Database , BW-WHM-DBA-IOBJ , InfoObjects , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.