- A single node cluster is running on Windows.
- For a running project, there is a subdirectory named which contains the "frameworkadapter.log" file.
- In a multi-server cluster, the project folder is in the "STREAMING_SHARED" location.
- However, the adapters are not putting log files under that folder. Instead, the log files are found in the working directory of where the adapter starts up, which seems to be "C:\windows".
- The frameworkadapter.log is found in "C:\windows\logs".
- How to configure ESP to have the log files stored in the STREAMING_SHARED location?
- SAP Event Stream Processor (ESP) 5.1
SAP Event Stream Processor 5.1
streaming, processing , KBA , BC-SYB-ESP , Sybase ESP (Event Stream Processor) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.