Running replication in ASE:
- Synchronize multiple databases at the same time using dump and load with rs_marker
- Database connections in replication server deadlock and terminated when accessing rs_database in RSSD database.
- When dumping the database, the following error reported in ASE errorlog.
Error: 623, Severity: 21, State: 1
Adaptive Server failed to retrieve a row via its RID in database 'db1' because the target page is not a data page. Rid pageid = 0x0; row num = 0x0. Page pointer = 0x0x14ac58000, pageno = 0, status = 0x300, ptnid = 99, indexid = 0, level = 0.
Rep Agent Thread for database 'db1' (dbid = 4) terminated abnormally with error. (major 0, minor 23)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 SP135
- SAP Replication Server 15.7.1 SP305
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 is not affected by this issue
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.