- Servers on remote node are shown as stopped and disabled in Central Management Console and Central Configuration Manager (Manage Servers).
- Ex:- We have two nodes A and B in a cluster.
- Node B servers shown as Stopped and Disabled when login by using Node A.
- Node A Servers shown as Stopped and Disabled when login by using Node B.
- All the server processes are shown as running in the task manager on the individual server machine.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.X
- All supported Database
- All supported Microsoft Windows Server
Stopped disabled, remote servers stopped and disabled, servers are not starting on other node, server communication, firewall, hostfile entry, CMS clustering issues. , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.