- During the creation of a cost estimate you attempt to use the valuation strategy (L) price from purchasing info record, with the purchasing info record type consignment or pipeline.
- The cost estimate does not pick this purchasing info record type and results in either no price determined for the component or the strategy picks the next available valuation.
- Controlling (CO)
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
CK11N , CK 465 , CK51N, VA02, ME13, Material Valuation , SAPLCKDI , PIR, Info Category , KBA , CO-PC-PCP , Product Cost Planning , MM-PUR-VM-REC , Info Record , CO-PC-PCP-WQS , Product Costing with Quantity Structure , MM-PUR-SQ , Sources of Supply , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.