- Provident Fund calculation is Incorrect when an employee is a Mid Month Joinee or Terminated.
- PF calculation for LWP (Leave Without Pay) scenarios.
- Provident Fund calculation is Incorrect when an employee is having LOP (Loss Of Pay).
- EPF calculation in the payroll driver is not as per expectations when the employee in question has mid-month Joining/Termination or LOP or a combination of these scenarios.
- SAP ERP Human Capital Management
- SAP ERP Payroll India
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
LOP, absconding, Leave, Without, Pay, hiring, separation, Provident, Fund, IT0587, /3f1 , KBA , PY-IN , India , PY-IN-PS , INDIA PUBLIC SECTOR , PA-PA-IN , India , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.