- Double quote won't be added for Oracle table in Universe Designer tool if the table name contains multi-bytes words, even though the parameter BACK_QUOTE_SUPPORTED and IDENTIFIER_DELIMITER has been set correctly in PRM file
- Message "The Selected tables were not found" appears when performing Refresh Structure on an exsiting universe, where Oracle table name containing multi-bytes characters has double quote added
- How to add double quote to Oracle table name containing multi-bytes words
SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise (BOE) XI 3.1 Service Pack (SP) 7
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform (BI) 4.1 SP 9
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform (BI) 4.2 SP 3
- Universe Designer Tool (UDT)
BI4, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.x, UDT, unv, table, column, name, Japan, Japanese, JP, JPN, China, Chinese, double, byte, double-byte, BACK_QUOTE_SUPPORTED, TABLE_DELIMITER, IDENTIFIER_DELIMITER, DELIMIT_IDENTIFIERS, biSL , KBA , BI-BIP-UDT , Universe Design Tool , BI-BIP-SL , Semantic Layer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.