- You are running transaction code FBL*N for One Time customer/vendor and you are including archived documents in the data source for the report.
- Special fields (e.g ADDR1_DATA-NAME1) are displayed blank/empty for archived documents but they are displayed in transaction code FB03.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- General Ledger
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
FBL1N, FBL5N, NAME1, BSEC, One time customer, FI_DOCUMNT, archived documents, special fields, ADDR1_DATA-NAME1, BSID, BSIK, BSEG , KBA , FI-GL-GL-E , Archiving , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.