Zero stock check should be carried out on the storage bin but it doesn't happen after the storage bin gets empty however the warning message L3106 (The bin will be empty (carry out a zero stock check)) comes
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- Warehouse Management (WM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, LL03AF0G, NULLKONTROLLE_PRUEFEN, Mischbelegung, T331_MISCH, V_T3010-MISCH, T331-MISCH, Mixed, Mixed Storage, L3 106 , KBA , LE-WM-BIN , Inventory at the Storage Bin Level , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.