In CJ20N, you notice that classification is active for network headers and network activities but not for WBS elements. You wish to enable classification for WBS elements however the menu option to do so is inactive (greyed out).
- You have created a characteristic in CT04 and have assigned the same to a class created in CL02. You have also ensured that the table PRPS is entered in table "Maintain object types and Class Types" but you were unable to link the class with a WBS element.
- SAP ERP Project Systems (PS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
KBA , PS-ST-PB , Project Builder , CA-CL , Classification , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.