When running InfoPackage for 0WBS_ELEMT_WBSH_HIER for Full or Delta mode, either the extraction failed at source side, or the request failed when updating the extracted hierarchy into BW InfoObject.
- If it failed during extraction job, you will see error "The transferred hierarchy is inconsistent CJ 815 E". If you check with transaction RSA3 → 0WBS_ELEMT_WBSH_HIER, the same error will occur.
- If it failed during updating hierarchy into BW InfoObjects, you will see error RH207 "Node ID XXX has not been included as a sibling node or as a child node" (or messages RH200 / RH201 / RH202 / RH242).
- Business Warehouse BW, Business Intelligence BI
- SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 5 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 7 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA 1610
- SAP S/4HANA 1709
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise edition 1511
Hierarchy inconsistency, Node ID does not exists, Node ID, RH 200, RH 201, RH 202, RH 242, RH 207, CJ815, Extractor, ECC, ERP, CNHIERAR, Z_PRHI, PSBW_HIERARCHY_TRANSFER_WBSH , KBA , csg_q , BW-BCT-PS , BW only - Project System , PS-ST-WBS , Work Breakdown Structure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.