- Non EU member country Tax code not transfered to GTS
- ISO Code XX is not correct in the VAT registration number in customer/vendor transfer to GTS
- GTS Plug-In
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Global Trade Services / Logistics Services (SLL)
- SAP Global Trade Services
901, 900, 800, 720, 710, 700, 300, 300_640, 300_620, SLL_PI Message no. AR191 , AR 191 SLG1, Diagnosis - The first 2 characters of the VAT registration number do not correspond to the country's ISO code. Customer Vendor Master VAT Number Control Tab 'Tax Number 1' 'Tax Number 2' AR 191, FM EU_TAX_NUMBER_CHECK, SAP NetWeaver->General Settings->Set Countries->Set Country-Specific Checks, T005, OY17, "Country Field Checks", T005-XEGLD stceg, API_1006_TAXNUM, LFA1 KNA1, STCD1, STCD*, STENR, API_1006_TAXNUM, demas, cremas, xd01 xd02, kd01 , KBA , SLL-LEG-PI , Plug-In , SLL-LEG-MDT , Master Data , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.