- RBA is triggered for a Sales Order with batch determination (e.g. VA02). Though the correct rule is found, the RBA tree screen is not displayed. Instead, you have the ATP proposal screen.
- The batch is not determined for the substitute location and hence no confirmation happens.
- If you remove the batch number, the RBA tree screen is displayed as expected.
- This sympton also applies in case of storage location determination.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP Supply Chain Management global Available-to-Promise (SCM-APO-ATP)
RBA, batch, storage location substitution, subitem, sub-item, batch not confirmed, batch empty , KBA , SCM-APO-ATP-RBA , Rules-Based Available-To-Promise (ATP) , SCM-APO-ATP , Global Available-to-Promise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.