- Promote a report with recurring schedules using promotion management
- After successful promotion, observe that in the destination environment, recurring schedule itself fail with error: Object failed to run due to insufficient security privileges
- Schedules run successfully in source environment.
- Rescheduling the recurring schedule works fine.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.x
promotion, BI4.x, object failed to run, insufficient security, privileges, schedule, failed, LCM, rights , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-PUB , Publishing and scheduling in InfoView/BI launch pad , BI-BIP-LCM , Lifecycle Management Console - Promotion mgmt, Version mgmt , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.