- When user presses print button, no print dialog is opened
- User gets error message "E-mail print error; check Smart Form or printer definition" when printing in E-Mail Editor
- User gets error message "E-mail print error; check printer definition and availability" or "E-mail printed on printer LOCL"
- When attempting to print an email a spool request is generated however, the email does actually get printed. We have set up LOCL as a printer on our system and have default printers set up in windows.
Printing of E-Mails uses SmartForm instead of Browser, every user needs to configure a printer in user data (SU01, SU3) and cannot just use printer settings of desktop
- Looking at the spool request the preview indicates the smartform generates as expected using smart form CRM_IC_APPL_MAIL_SIMPLE, however, it does not push print to print via the client side printing on our windows machines we are accessing the webui from.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
CRM_IC_APPL_UI_CHMSG093, CRM_IC_APPL_UI_CHMSG, CRM_IC_APPL_UI_CHMSG091, E-mail print error; check printer definition and availability, 091, 093, CRM_IC_APPL_UI_CHMSG094 , KBA , CRM-IC-CHA-EMA , E-Mail Integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.