You noticed some vulnerabilities in SNC Upload Center during the upload of a file.
In order to secure the system from potentially dangerous inbound e-mail, for example those containing a virus, or from obtaining a virus by means of a file upload, file transfer uses the following security measures:
- Determining the accepted e-mail addresses for file upload: the system only accepts inbound e-mails that contain files for uploads from known business partners. When setting up file transfer, you specify the e-mail addresses that are known and accepted.
- Scanning for viruses during a file upload: before the system uploads a file, it performs a virus scan. The system performs the virus scan, no matter if it receives the file by means of an e-mail, or if the user attempts to upload the file by means of the Upload Center Web screen.
File transfer uses the standard SAP NetWeaver virus scan interface (VSI). In the standard system, we deliver the virus scan profile /SCA/DM_FTR/UPLOAD_FILE.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Supply Network Collaboration (SCM-ICH)
- SAP Supply Network Collaboration - File Transfer (SCM-ICH-FTR)
File Upload Security, FTR, /SCA/DM_FTR/UPLOAD_FILE, Upload security, File transfer, Virus Scan profile, Profile /SCA/DM_FTR/UPLOAD_FILE , KBA , SCM-ICH-FTR , File Transfer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.