- When you create a cost estimate with quantity structure via CK11N you check the costing structure and there is a BOM component missing.
- You expect all of the materials in the BOM to be costed for the header material.
- Controlling (CO)
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
ECC, SAPLCKDI, STNUM, SANKA, STPO, STKO, Indicator for Relevancy to Costing, SAPLCSDI, CS03, CS02, BOM Item, Incorrect Costing Results, MBEW-EKALR, CK13N, Costing Views, ck383 BOM & /alt. & /usage & has no items relevant to costing, alternative bom. , KBA , CO-PC-PCP , Product Cost Planning , LO-MD-BOM , Bills of Material , CO-PC-PCP-WQS , Product Costing with Quantity Structure , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.