- In transaction SE37, you choose 'BAPI_MATERIAL_AVAILABILITY' to check availability for existing STO.
- However, the already confirmed quantity is not considered during ATP check, which causes underconfirmation situation.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP Supply Chain Management global Available-to-Promise (SCM-APO-ATP)
STO existing quantity, committed quantity, U1, VC, SO , KBA , SCM-APO-ATP-BF-PAC , Product Availability Check , SCM-APO-ATP , Global Available-to-Promise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.