- The table has column(s) with ‘default’.
- Using alter table to encrypt a column, the column does not have default.
- After alter table process completes, sp_help output has 1 newly added column ‘Encrypted’ and the value of ‘Encrypted’ should be 0 or 1.
However, for the column that has ‘default’, the value of column ‘Encrypted’ shows ‘NULL’.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
CR807766, 807766, CR#807766, sp_help, encrypted, NULL, default, syscolumns, 1048576, status2 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.