- Performance degradation (CPU at 100%)
- Contention in sysusers
- JDBC script 126.96.36.199.sql updated
- Many processes running the system procedure called "sp_jdbc_getprocedurecolumns"
- The problem occurs with the connections coming from WebSphere
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP SDK for ASE 15.7
- JConnect 7.07
- IBM WebSphere 188.8.131.52.3
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; Sybase SDK 15.7
get procedure columns, CR806179, 806179, CR#806179 , KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.