- The SAP Enterprise Inventory and Service-Level Optimization (EIS) Analytics batch job J_SmartOps_DM_Load or J_SmartOps_DM_Load_Manual fails with the following error:
DBS-120417: |Data flow DF_Dim_Hist|Loader Key_Generation_DM_FACT_PERF_DIM_HISTORY
Oracle API bulk loader CONVERSION_ERROR: <ORA-1722:ORA-01722: invalid number: >
- Note: The name of the Data Flow (DF), e.g. DF_Dim_Hist, could differ in your environment but the solution is the same.
- Other DF names where this can occur are DF_F_Inven_History, DF_F_Perf_Trck, DF_F_Planned_vs_Actual, DF_F_Stocking_Point_Plan, DF_Perf_Alert_Agg, DF_F_Supply_Path
- You have also already applied SAP Note 2365666 if you are on SAP EIS Analytics 220.127.116.11 or 18.104.22.168
- SAP Enterprise Inventory and Service-Level Optimization (EIS) Analytics 6.10 Support Pack 3 Patch 5 (22.214.171.124) or earlier
- SAP Business Objects Data Services
SmartOps, EIS, EIO, MIPO, AIM, 1722, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168 6.10.3, 6.10.2, 6.10.1 , KBA , SCM-EIS , SAP Enterprise Inventory and Service-Level Optimization , SCM-EIS-OPS , SAP EIS - Operations , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.