- You created a Storage Type Group to group two or more Storage Types;
- When you create a putaway Warehouse Task, the Storage Type Group does not consider the shared quantity of the product across all grouped Storage Types;
- During putaway, the product is putaway even though the maximum storage type quantity is exceeded.
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SCM-EWM)
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management Warehouse Order Processing (SCM-EWM-WOP)
SAP Extended Warehouse Management all versions
stg, storage, type, group, max qty, maximum qty, shared qty, sum up, WT, WO, put away , KBA , SCM-EWM-WOP , Warehouse Order Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.