You want to re-set the bonded warehouse flag ('Relevance' (field ECBWH in tab 'Special Customs Procedure' of product maintenance).
- You are searching for some more information on re-setting the bonded warehouse flag and its effects.
- You are unsure on how to excluded a former bonded warehouse material.
- You are facing problems after having re-set the bonded warhouse flag.
- Flagging a material as relevant for bonded warehouse in the product master data of GTS.
- Unflagging the material and then resetting the flag for this material is changing the “Product Status in Customs Warehouse” field (table /SAPSLL/PRECIP).
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Global Trade Services / Logistics Services (SLL)
- SAP Global Trade Services
110, 901, 900, 800, 720, 710, 700, 300, 300_640, 300_620
Customs Warehouse, Zolllager, Relevanz, Zolllagerrelevanz, Kennzeichen entfernen, verzollter Bestand, unverzollter Bestand , KBA , SLL-LEG-CUS-BWH , Customs: Customs Warehouse , SLL-LEG , Global Trade Services GTS , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.