- Performance issues are experienced in SAP Event Stream Processor (ESP) Studio when a project has an input and output schema of 800 columns.
- The ESP project takes over 20 seconds to compile.
- In the Run-Test perspective, opening a stream in the Stream View is slow.
- Publishing a row of data from the Manual Input View takes over 30 seconds.
- In the Stream View, not all columns show when scrolling the contents of the stream.
- During any of the above operations, ESP Studio will frequently hang.
- SAP Event Stream Processor (ESP) 5.1
- Microsoft Windows (2016)
streaming, processing,studio,schema,performance,unstable,stability,hang,compile,slow, , KBA , BC-SYB-ESP , Sybase ESP (Event Stream Processor) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.