You have maintained no. of days and percentage for a payment terms in customizing (T-code OBB8).
- During PO creation, no. of days and percentage of payment terms are not populated.
- If you manually enters some non-zero values for 'Payment in … Days' or for '%' at this time, the Payment Terms will get automatically cleared altogether.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ME21, ME31K , ME31L, ME21N, ZTAGG, ZBD1P, ZBD1T, ZTERM, blank, Day Limit, number of days, terms of payment , KBA , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.